Just Another Manic Monday.

Jason is working on the computer, but I have been here before and I am not holding my breath!! Lol!

It was a busy weekend with the arrival of Grandpa and Grandma. Unfortunately,  Jason wasn't able to do anything but lay in bed. He was in SO MUCH PAIN...
Luckily he has been able to get a few things done today, but he has had trouble finding a muffler to replace one of his that has cracked. Reminds me of how our toilet tank cracked the night we found out about Jason's diagnosis. Our bathroom, the closet, and halfway into Dylan and Jackson's bedroom was soaked. Luckily i have friends who are well connected. David robles from Heaven's Best carpet cleaning came out right away and took care of it for us. 
That reminds me, another name to add to my list. I was going to write a post of thanks to all of those who have helped us. I have changed my mind and I am going to personally write a letter to everyone who has gone out of their way to ease the burdens that this has caused and continue to help us daily. 
Jason has chemo tomorrow and we will begin the cycle again. I am not looking forward to how much worse it will be for him this time around. 
Please continue to keep him in your prayers. 
Love, heather

No comments:

Post a Comment